BlueHost accepts all major credit/debit cards, PayPal payments, purchase orders, money orders (US only) and checks (US only). At the time of writing, they do not accept non-reloadable prepaid credit cards, gift cards, payments via your PayPal balance, and wire transfers.
This article explains how you can pay BlueHost using your debit card.
How to Sign Up Using a Debit Card as Payment Method
Here’s what you need to do if you’re planning to sign up with BlueHost using your debit card as your payment method:
- Go to BlueHost’s homepage.
- Click the Get Started Now button which will direct you to a new page.
- From there, you will have to select a plan.
- Once you’ve selected a plan, you need to register a new domain name or sign up using an existing domain name.
- Once you’ve entered your domain name, you will have to furnish all the required fields on the Account Information. This includes your first and last name, business name (optional), country, email address, etc.
- Under Package Information, choose your desired plan and add-on products, if any.
- On Billing Information, fill in the necessary details like your debit card number, expiration date, and your Signature/CVV2 Code.
Once you’re done click on the Submit button. You will then be directed to a Payment Confirmation page.
With BlueHost, everything is about client satisfaction and convenience. You can also follow the same steps if you prefer using a credit card or PayPal.
With the increasing number of web hosting companies these days, you may find it difficult to look for the best possible host for your site. Why does your site need a host, anyway? That’s because you need to showcase your website to as many people as possible and make it accessible by other computers around the world. A web host can do just that.
In choosing the right web hosting provider for your website, you might want to take into account the following factors:
- Proven records of reliability and dependability
- Non-contractual plans where you can choose to terminate your account if you are not satisfied with their services
- Money-back guarantee
- Unlimited server resources
- Support group availability
- Convenient payment methods
Why Choose BlueHost?
When it comes to web hosting and website creation, a lot of people prefer the services provided by BlueHost. They have been in the web hosting industry since 2003 and is known for providing quality services at a reasonable cost.
Here are the main reasons you should choose BlueHost for hosting your website:
- BlueHost’s ultimate goal is to be able to keep their clients happy and satisfied with their services. For additional convenience, there are no term commitments that will lock you in to their services. Meaning, if you are no longer satisfied with the services they provide, you can choose to terminate your BlueHost account any time you want. You will even get a prorated refund in case you choose to cancel your account 30 days after signing up. As with domains registered through Bluehost, there’s no way for you to get the domain fee back. Instead, you can have your domain name in any way you like, for example, transfer it to another hosting provider of your choice. In a way, you can still retain the ownership of your domain even if you are no longer affiliated with BlueHost, up until its registration period expires.
- Bluehost’s support system is open 24/7 so you can rest assured that you can reach them at any time and talk to somebody in case you encounter hosting or technical issues. You can reach them through phone, email or live chat. You can also find online support resources in their website, including an extensive knowledgebase and a community forum.
- Having your own website is important nowadays, especially if you’re running a business online. BlueHost has you covered. They offer various website builders (eg. WordPress, Weebly), with a user-friendly interface that’s perfect for the average computer user. These tools also support eCommerce, with shopping carts that allow you to sell products online.
- BlueHost offers reliable web hosting features and tools, with unlimited disk space and bandwidth that allow you to store data and transfer large amounts of data and files. Moreover, it lets you have multiple domains in a single account.
- Optimum online security.
- Convenient payment methods through PayPal, credit and debit cards.
If you’re still on the fence about BlueHost, be sure to check out my BlueHost review with FULL details and essential tips for making the most of your BlueHost account.