Building your own website may not be as simple as you expected it to be, especially if you’re new to web development. But thanks to web hosting providers like BlueHost, it’s now possible for everyone – even those who have no experience in web development – to create their own sites without having to go through stuff like HTML. This is good news for advanced users as well, since creating a full-blown, professional-looking website is easier than ever.
But just when you thought everything is covered once your site is up and running, you realize there’s still more to do. Having a working website isn’t enough for people around the world to know about your business or brand. For that, there’s Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
But What Is SEO, Anyway?
SEO is an essential part of any online marketing strategy. It helps improve your website’s ranking in the natural results of major search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo!.For example, when doing a research online, you can either use Google or Bing for that. Once you type in the keyword of what you want to research on, you will be directed to the search result pages that list the most relevant sites. These are what we call natural results or sometimes referred to as “organic results”. These are based on the relevancy of your website to a specific keyword and your intention is for your website to appear on top of the natural results in order to attract more visitors and to boost your online visibility.
Search engine results can be categorized into two:
- Natural/ organic search listing
- Paid search listing
As for paid search listing, a website owner purposely advertises his/her website in search engines for a certain price in order to rank higher in search result pages. This could work for some, but bear in mind that 77% of search engine users prefer to click on organic than paid listings.
What Web Host Should You Go For?
If you’re serious about generating income from your website, a beautiful website just wouldn’t do. Remember that your main goal here is to attract as many visitors as possible. Deciding which web host to sign up for will determine the future of your site.
With BlueHost, you’ll get everything you need for your website, from its overall functionality, down to attracting more visitors. They offer various SEO tools that you can use to direct more traffic to your website, in addition to the unlimited disk space and bandwidth they offer.
How Does BlueHost Improve My Website’s Search Engine Ranking?
With BlueHost’s SEO packages, your site’s ranking in various search engines will surely improve in no time. Included in their packages are as follows:
- Anytime, you can access the Marketing Program Manager for your queries at any given time. BlueHost will provide you with feedback and recommend keywords that will maximize your site’s relativity.
- Bluehost’s SEO team will provide you with more inbound links to your site and perform off-site link-building such as social bookmark creation and article distribution to help improve your site’s ranking.
- You will receive weekly reports to keep track on the progress of your keywords and your position in search engines.
Every BlueHost hosting plan comes with free search engine submission. This means that you won’t have to wait for ages for your webite to be known by search engines. BlueHost will do the job for you. Aside from these, BlueHost also offers professional SEO services for those who are serious about making their rank higher. The following are included in this type of package:
- SEO Linking. BlueHost will create more links to your site through writing and distribution of original content on a monthly basis.
- SEO Writing. BlueHost’s professional SEO copywriters will be the ones to create the custom content necessary for your site to stand out among all others.
- Analysis and Reporting. The team will generate results and feedback to make you aware of how’s your site doing.
Tempted yet? Sign up with BlueHost today!