Can I cancel WebHostingHub anytime?
All clients has the right to cancel and can cancel his webhosting account with WebHostingHub. If and when a client feels that the hosting company is not suitable for his hosting needs or has not lived up to its promised services, the client has the full right and authority to cancel his hosting account. However, account cancellation has to follow certain specific procedures. These procedures and its implications are fully stipulated in the Terms and Conditions that the client signs and agrees upon the start of the Initial Term – that is when service commenced – of the hosting contract.
What do I need to know about cancelling my account with WebHostingHub?
Though clients enjoy the full authority and right to cancel his hosting account, it does not necessarily mean that he can do so according to his wants and needs. As agreed upon in the Terms and Conditions, though the client can cancel his account anytime, the cancellation policy has made it clear that the client can do so “upon proper notice to the company, prior to the end of the Initial Term or any Term thereafter” (Terms of Service, User Agreement 2.c).
Also included in the Terms of Service, User Agreement 2.c.i-iii, that the client is obliged to all the fees and charges accrued prior to the effectivity of the cancelation; that the company may, but is not obligated to pay or refund the client for all the pre-paid fees for the basic hosting services for the full months remaining after the cancellation was effected and that the client is obliged to pay for fully for the other services, other than the basic hosting fee, for each month of the remaining in the term.
The cancellation will become effective 30 days after the proper notice of cancellation shall have been received by the company.
What is meant by 90 days money back guarantee?
The 90 day money back guarantee is the guarantee for a full refund of all the fees that is paid by the client in connection with the hosting service before the 90 days after the Initial Term started has lapsed. However, this refund shall not include fees paid that are not in connection with the basic hosting service and is deemed Non-Refundable. These services include:
- Free Domain Names:
- If the client has registered any domain name under the “Free Domain Name” promotion during the registration process, the refund shall be reduced by an amount of $11.99 per year plus a $5 administrative fee. The client, however, gets to retain ownership and control of his domain name.
- For those who purchased a Dedicated IP address, any fees paid by the client for it shall be refunded at a prorated rate, which means that the amount to be refunded is based on the registration date, date of cancellation and terms of service.
- Other non-refundable fees such as the amount paid for the SSL Services and domain privacy.
What should happen if I cancel my account after the 90 day period has lapsed?
If the cancellation is to take place after the 90 days after the start of the initial term has elapsed, the client may still be able to cancel his hosting account with WebHostingHub subject to the following conditions:
- The client will receive a pro-rated refund for the fees paid in connection with the hosting service, subject to $11.99 deduction per domain name if the client has registered a domain name under the “Free Domain Name” promo.
- The client shall not be refunded the fees paid for the non-refundable fees;
- The client shall not be refunded the setup fees, which automatically becomes non-refundable after 90 calendar days.
What should I do to cancel my hosting account?
To cancel your hosting account with WebHostingHub, you need to contact the LiveTechSupport to help you with the cancellation process. You may also contact the Billing Department which may also be able to help you with your concerns.
Both departments can be reached via email@example.com or through telephone number 877-595-4482 x2, Monday to Sunday, or through chat via the WebHostingHub homepage for the LiveTechSupport and firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call them at 877-595-4482 x4 from Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. EST and 5a.m. to 8 p.m. PST.
What shall happen after I cancel my hosting account with WebHostingHub, will I be obliged to pay for the remaining months of the term?
After the cancellation of the hosting account, the client is obliged, under the provisions of the Terms of Service, to pay in full for the months remaining in the term. Also the same provision applies to the payment in full of the amount of the services bought, but not included in the basic hosting service. However, part of this payment is still to be refunded to the client, subject to the deductions and other conditions of full or pro-rated refund depending upon which month the cancellation was made effective.
After the cancellation is made effective, which also means the termination of the Terms of Service, neither party shall have no further rights nor obligations to each other.